I suppose maybe now is the time to announce something super exciting that I’m doing this weekend:
I signed up for this awesome strength camp at my local crossfit gym. I’m absolutely thrilled (and totally nervous!)
I haven’t ever done any serious strength training in my life before (mostly because I’ve been too scared) and I’m ready to bite the bullet. I plan to then sign up for the 2 a week women’s class to keep up with it.
are any of my followers crossfitters?
sometimes, I think I find men’s bodies more inspiring than women’s.
not because I want to look like that, but I think it’s the idea that if a man can put work into his body and achieve wonderful things, so can I.
It’s a NEW YEAR read this:
1. Make PEACE with your Past so it doesn’t spoil your present. Your past does not define your future – your actions and beliefs do.
2. What others THINK of you is none of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time HEALS almost everything, give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
4. No one is the reason for your own HAPPINESS, except you yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Don’t COMPARE your life with others’; you have no idea what their journey is all about. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we would grab ours back as fast as we could.
6. Stop THINKING too much, it’s alright not to know all the answers. Sometimes there is no answer, not going to be any answer, never has been an answer. That’s the answer! Just accept it, move on, NEXT!
7. SMILE, you don’t own all the problems in the world. A smile can brighten the darkest day and make life more beautiful. It is a potential cure to turn a life around and set everything straight.